Fairfield Town Centre South At Hewlett
1230 Broadway, Hewlett, NY, 11557 ∙ 516-612-3396
Four Bedroom 1.5 Bath
Prices starting from $2,775
Four Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, Plus Large Terrace
- Historical Building With Vintage Elements with City Style!
- Planned Exterior Renovations
- Designer Granite Hallway Entry
- Unique Highly Rated Restaurant on Lower Level
- Perfect Walkscore Location Near Many Shops
- Four Bedroom/One and One-Half Bath
- Granite Countertops!
- Granite Kitchen Flooring!
- Stackable Washer/Dryer In Kitchen Cabinetry
- High-Hat Lighting
- Ceiling Fans with Lighting
- Central Air-Conditioned*
- New Windows
- Raised Two-Panel Doors with Lever Handles
- Decora Flat Lightswitches Throughout
- Rich Walnut Tone Hardwood Flooring
- 2inch Faux-Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Cable Ready
- High-Speed Internet Capability
- Luxe Crown and Base Molding
- Ample Closet Space With Wire Shelving
- Amazingly Large Covered Terrace and New Terrace Door
- Tuscany Cherrywood Raised Panel Quiet Close Cabinetry with Nickel Hardware
- GE Cafe' Gourmet Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Kitchen Countertop and Backsplash
- Undermount LED Countertop Lighting
- Gooseneck Moen Faucet and Deep Stainless Sink
- Full Granite Kitchen Flooring
- Gas Cooking Range with Self Cleaning Oven
- LED Dishwasher
- Microwave With Convection Oven
- French Door Refrigerator With Bottom Freezer
- Vintage Look Black and White Marble and Granite Bath
- Raised Panel Cabinetry with Nickel Hardware
- Subway Tile with Vintage Style Tile Trim and Bullnose Rail
- Granite Bath Countertop
- Granite Bath Flooring
- Tri-View Mirror With Lighting
- Ceramic Bath and Tub with Granite Soap/Shampoo Tray
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Rain Showerhead
Fairfield Town Centre South At Hewlett is perfectly situated at the gateway to Hewlett on Broadway. These unique, newly renovated apartment residences are now a piece of history in this vintage community with trendy restaurant below and retail side by side on this perfect walkscore building. Enjoy great shopping and dining at your footsteps. Only moments from your door is the train to the city and just a short ride from the harbor and all that Long Island living has to offer.
We provide outstanding amenities in our four bedroom/1.5 bath apartment homes, each with its own large terrace. Call today to find out about our luxurious renovations*. Tour our newly updated interiors with Tuscany-style kitchen cabinetry with undermount lighting, sleek granite countertops, stunning granite kitchen flooring and GE Café Series Stainless Steel Appliances and in-unit stackable washer/dryer! You will come home and enjoy the comforts of air-conditioning, hard wood flooring, thick crown and base molding, beautiful two-tone paint, 2-inch faux woodgrain window treatments, high-hat lighting. Relax in our new vintage-look granite and marble bath with frameless doors, rain showerhead.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $400 to be applied to first month’s rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: Call for details*. Requires excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One year lease term or Two year lease term*.
- Utilities: Hot water and gas cooking are included. Resident pays gas heat and electric.
- Pet policy: Dog: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Cat: $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
*call for details.