Fairfield Gables At Cedarhurst Village
97 Cedarhurst Avenue, Cedarhurst, NY, 11516 ∙ 516-612-3396
Two Bedroom 1 Bath
Prices starting from $2,645
Two Bedroom, One Bath Upper
Fairfield Gables At Cedarhurst Village located in the heart of Cedarhurst Village on the famed Central Avenue is a perfect location to call home. You will love our vintage, historical, post-war, French Tudor style community with luxury retail shops below. Great restaurants, shops and parks are only moments from your door. Enjoy the Village of Cedarhurst's Andrew J. Parise Park and take in a free Summer concert at the gazebo. Catch a quick 35 minute commute via Long Island Railroad to to Penn Station. We offer luxury living in our One, Two and Three bedroom apartment homes. Call today to find out about our luxurious renovations*.
Visit with us to tour our newly updated interiors with Tuscany-style kitchen cabinetry, sparkling granite countertops, elegant granite kitchen flooring and Stainless Steel Appliances. Some with stackable or undercounter washer/dryer! You will come home to outstanding features such as plush carpeting, crown and base molding, two-tone paint, window treatments, high-hat lighting. Our baths include Granite and Marble bath with porcelain tub and frameless shower doors, granite bath flooring, vintage style white raised panel cabinetry with black granite vanitytop and lighted mirror.
Located in the renowned Five-Towns, Fairfield Gables At Cedarhurst Village is in the respected Lawrence-Woodmere School District. Call our Leasing Consultant for your personal tour.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $400 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: Call for details*. Requires excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One year lease term, call Leasing Consultant for further details*
- Pet policy: Dog: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Cat: $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
*call for details.
- French Tudor, Post War, Historical Building With Beautiful Vintage Elements
- Keyless Fob Entry To Our Elegant New York City Style, Five-Star Hotel Style Lobby Restored And Renovated
- Granite Hallways to your Luxury Rental Residence
- New Paver and Bluestone Walkways
- On-Site Laundry Center
- Planned New Slate Roof Shingles and Architectural Features
- Professionally Landscaped Courtyard
- Unique Luxury Retail Shopping and Office Suite Level
Residence Features~selected apartments
- One Bedroom and Two Bedroom with One Bath
- Three Bedroom with 1.5 Bath
- 9 ft. Ceilings
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Granite Countertops
- Granite Kitchen Flooring
- High-Hat Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Crown And Base Molding
- Some with Washer/Dryer in Residence
- Granite Raditator Covers
- Some With Hardwood Floors
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Cable Ready
- High-Speed Internet Capability
- Closets With Wire Shelving
- Raised Panel Interior Doors
- Tuscany Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Kitchen Countertop and Backsplash!
- Granite Kitchen Flooring!
- Gas Cooking
- Microwave~Some with Convection Oven
- Side-By-Side Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Self Cleaning Oven
- Vintage Style White Raised Panel Bath Cabinetry
- Black and White Marble and Granite Bath
- Granite Vanitytop
- Granite Bath Flooring
- Tri-View Mirror With Lighting
- Ceramic Bath and Tub
- Frameless Shower Doors with Rain Showerhead
- Brushed Nickel Hardware