Fairfield West Broadway At Hewlett
1240 West Broadway, New York, NY, 11557 ∙ 516-612-3396
One Bedroom 1 Bath
Prices starting from $2,140
Beautifully renovated 1920's building with all modern amenities located five minutes from the Long Island Rail Road!
An apartment dweller's gem. Beautifully restored & renovated, Fairfield West Broadway offers 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes with tuscany-style kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile, tuscany-style bathrooms, plush carpeting, updated lighting, volume ceilings, some with faux fireplaces, sun filled rooms, spacious closets & lovely art deco hallway entrance. Conveniently located within a few minutes to local eateries, shopping and easy access to an NYC bound train.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthy fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit, $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
- Beautifully Renovated Historic Building
- On Convenient West Broadway
- Close To The LIRR For A Quick Commute
- On-Site Laundry
Apartment Home Features
- Lovely Restored Designer Hallway Entry
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Ceiling Fan
- Built-in Cabinetry~Some With Faux Fireplace
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-In Closets
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Wall Unit Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat And Hot Water Included
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Applicances
- Gas Range With Self Cleaning Oven
- Ceramic Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Updated Bath With New Lighting
- Tuscany Style Vanity Cabinetry
- Tuscany Style Medicine Cabinet With Tri-View Lighting
- Ceramic Tile Tub With Shower Doors
- Ceramic Tile Flooring