Fairfield Creekside At Patchogue Village
234 River Avenue, New York, NY, 11772 ∙ 631-475-8922
One Bedroom 1 Bath
Prices starting from $1,895
The Watch Hill Upper
One Bedroom, One Bath
- Lovely and tranquil community alongside Tuthill Creek
- Enjoy charming nature views from our private Dock!
- Studio, One Bedroom And Two Bedroom Apartments
- Boat Docking Space~Limited Availability/Fee at Fairfield on the Bay (sister community)
- Ample Community Parking
- Convenient on-site Laundry Centers
- Planned Paver Walkways
- On-Site Maintenance
- Near amazing Long Island Beaches, Parks and Marina
- Close to the Fire Island Ferry
BRAND NEW INTERIORS! LUXURY RENTAL RESIDENCES FEATURING:
- Dock with Water Views in select apartment homes*
- Brand-New Tuscany Kitchen Cabinetry with Nickel Hardware
- Residences with Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Granite Kitchen Floor!
- Brand-New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator With Through Door Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Oven
- Studio with Breakfast Bar
- Hi-Hat Lighting Throughout
- Wall-to-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Two-Tone Paint
- Air Conditioned
- Crown and Base Molding
- New 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Window Treatments
- Tuscany and Nickel Ceiling Fans in Dining Room and Living Room
- White Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Raised Panel Doors throughout
- Ample Closet Space
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Floating Tuscany Bath Cabinet
- Granite Bath Vanitytop
- Lighted Mirror Cabinet
- Crema Marfil Thinweave Marble and Granite Bath
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Verticals on Sliding Glass Doors to Terrace
- Application credit check: $20 non-refundable per person credit check fee on application.
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first month's rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Weight limit 45 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit.
- Utilities: Not included in rent and are submetered* Contact Leasing Office for full details.
Fairfield Creekside At Patchogue Village provides a tranquil setting just alongside Tuthill Creek where you can sit on our private dock and view nature! Very relaxing! Our newly designed interiors are amazing! A must see! Kitchens have granite floor and granite counterops with granite backsplash. Stainless steel appliances and hi-hat lighting too.
We have STUDIO, ONE and TWO bedroom apartment homes some with separate dining rooms, air conditioners, individual climate control, walk-in closets, and on-site laundry centers.
Our community is within the renowned Patchogue Village Main Street shops and restaurants area. Patchogue Village hosts many great summertime and year round village events. The historic Patchogue Theatre on main street offers great shows and we a few minutes from some of the world famous Long Island beaches! All of this, along with convenience to the New York Metro area, the ferry, the Long Island Rail Road, Sunrise Highway, Montauk Highway, and the Long Island Expressway/I-495 make these apartments perfect for your active lifestyle! Private community parking is provided. Cats and dogs are welcome.