Fairfield Village At Commack
50 Fairfield Way • Commack, NY 11725 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-462-9150
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $400 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $40-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthy fee-$35 per dog/$400 security deposit, weight limit 40 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat, hot water and cooking gas included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Village At Commack offers:
- Electronically Controlled Gated Community
- Outstanding Professionally Landscaping
- Private Entry
- One Bedroom And Two Bedroom/Two Bath Residences
- Free Resident Clubhouse
- Resident Fitness Center
- Detached Garage Units-select availability.
- Paver Walkways And Bluestone Entry
- Gas Heat and Hot Water Included
Apartment Home Features
- Wall-Unit Air Conditioning
- Cable and Fios Ready*
- Plush Carpeting
- Private Entry
- Crown And Base Molding
- Ceiling Fans
- Hi-Hat Lighting
- Updated Light Fixtures
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range With Gas Cooking And Self-Cleaning Oven
- Some with Pergo Kitchen Floor
- Some with Ceramic Tile Kitchen Floor
- Some With Eat-In-Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Some with Window in Kitchen
- Tuscany-Style Bath Cabinetry
- Granite Vanitytop
- Tri View Lighted Mirror Cabinet
- Ceramic Tile Bath And Floor
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Rain Showerhead
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.