Fairfield Gardens At Bay Shore
64 South Clinton Avenue • Bay Shore, NY 11706 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-665-3263
Fairfield Gardens At Bay Shore has private entry, one and two bedroom apartments with heat and hot water included! Our residences feature: plush wall-to-wall carpeting, hi-hat lighting, air conditioners, ceiling fans, two-tone paint, 2" faux woodgrain window treatments. Raised panel cabinets-some with stainless steel appliances! Ceramic tile bath with Tuscany raised panel cabinet and granite vanity top, frameless shower doors and rain showerhead. Laundry Center on site, ample parking. Lovely and historic residential setting.
Fairfield Gardens At Bay Shore is minutes walking distance to the thriving downtown Bay Shore Village boasting trendy shops and dining, the YMCA, Bay Shore Marina, Ferry to Fire Island and close to the Long Island Railroad Bay Shore Station. Near Brightwaters, Ocean Parkway, Captree Boat Basin and Robert Moses beaches.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $40-$45 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Weight limit 35lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Gardens At Bay Shore offers:
- Paver Walkways And Bluestone Entry
- On-Site Laundry Center
- Community Parking
- Private Entry
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Wall Unit Air Conditioning
- Large Cedar Closet
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Full Length Glass Front Door
- Raised Panel Bath Cabinetry And Ceramic Tile Bath Flooring
- Hi-Hat Lighting!
- Updated Raised Panel Cabinetry
- Stove With Self Cleaning Oven
- Vinyl Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Separate Dining Area