Fairfield Townhouse At Woodmere
1086 Lynn Place • Woodmere, NY 11598 • Leasing Office Phone: 516-612-3396
- Beautifully 1920s Renovated Historic Building
- New Stunning Granite Hallways and Entry
- New Interiors Entry Door
- New Professional Landscaping
- Convenient to Broadway
- Close To The LIRR For A Quick Commute
- On-Site Laundry
Apartment Home Features
- Lovely Restored Designer Hallway Entry
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Interior Intercom to Entry Door
- Some with Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Some with Hardwood Flooring
- Ceiling Fans in Bedroom and Living Room
- Two Tone Paint
- Crown and Base Molding
- Hi-Hat Lighting Throughout
- Ample Closets
- 2” Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Wall Unit Air Conditioning Provided
- Gas Heat And Hot Water Included
- Some with Terrace!
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances:
- Gas Range With Self Cleaning Oven
- Remarkable Granite Kitchen Floors!
- Granite Vanity Top on Vintage Style Cabinetry
- Jacuzzi Tub With Ceramic Tile
- Mirror Medicine Cabinet
- Ceramic Tile Bath Floor
- 2in. Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Townhouse At Woodmere offers:
Beautifully renovated 1920's building with all modern amenities Charming 1920's building in a residential setting! Gorgeous granite hall entry! Private key-fob access. Hewlett-Woodmere School District! Located .75 mile from Woodmere Long Island Railroad station.
Two Bedroom apartment residences. Some with two bath, some with terrace. See our beautiful renovated interiors with granite floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances! Convenientely located within a few minutes to local eateries, shopping and easy access to public transportation.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $400 to be applied to first month’s rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit, $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included. Resident pays electric and cooking gas.
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.