Fairfield Centereach Gardens
50 Horseblock Road • Centereach, NY 11720 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-698-8344
Convenient Centereach Location! Heat And Hot Water Included In The Rent! Just minutes to Route 25 Middle Country Road and CR97-Nichols Road.
Within walking distance to great shopping such as Walmart, King Kullen, CVS and close to the Smithaven Mall.
The beautiful grounds feature professional landscaping with courtyard seating area. On-site laundry, terrace and pet-friendly. Call or email us today to schedule your personal tour!
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$500 security deposit. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Weight limit 40 lbs. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Centereach Gardens offers:
- Professionally Landscaped Community
- Paver And Bluestone Walkways
- Private Entry
- On-Site Laundry
- Community Parking
- Wall Unit Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Ceramic Tile Bath Floors
- Walk-In Closets
- Outdoor Terrace
- Hi-Hat Lighting
- Crown/Base Molding
- Two-Tone Paint
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments-selected styles
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry~Selected Units
- Raised Panel Kitchen Cabinetry~Selected Units
- Some With Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stove With Self-Cleaning Oven
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.