Fairfield Realty Services
Full Service Residential Brokerage
Committed to Your Needs
Fairfield Realty Services is uniquely qualified to help market your home. Our success as specialists in the Cooperative, Condominium and HOA market and our exceptional reputation ensures that your home will be marketed professionally and efficiently and you will receive the most advantageous price.
The Fairfield brand has been at the forefront of the Real Estate Community for over 30 years. This brand is associated with the highest levels of distinction and integrity. When you market your property through Fairfield Realty Services, you gain access to that brand and reputation. Fairfield Realty Services will utilize the most advanced marketing and technological innovations in order to maximize exposure and generate the highest value for your unit. Our goal is to sell your property at the highest price in the shortest possible time with the least amount of effort on your part.
We at Fairfield Realty Services can successfully market your property. Here are some of our processes and strategies :
- Our exceptional knowledge of the Community Association market and your specific property allows us to provide a professional and informed evaluation of your units value and allows for the development of an accurate pricing strategy
- We will provide you with pre-marketing advice on how to prepare your unit for sale so you can realize the highest possible sale price
- We will communicate the listing directly to an extraordinary number of qualified buyers in Long Island using our own client base, the resources of Multiple Listing Service and other major Real Estate Related Internet sites
- Your property will be marketed on our website www.FairfieldRealtyServices.Com
- Advertising using the distinguished Fairfield brand in both print and electronic media
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers
- Informed negotiation on your behalf with prospective buyers with full knowledge of all aspects of your Community
- Coordination of the entire transaction through closing including board approvals and specific building requirements and all of the other details that accompany the transfer of your property