Fairfield Hills East At Farmingville
100 Vista View Drive • Farmingville , NY 11738 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-451-1000
One Bedroom Lower
One Bedroom Upper
Two Bedroom with Two Bath Lower
Two Bedroom with Two Bath Upper
Three Bedroom with Two Bath Upper
Three Bedroom with Two Bath Lower
- Apartment Residences: One Bedroom. Two Bedroom. Three Bedroom.
- Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Plans With Two Baths
- Boat Docking Space~Limited Availability/Fee at Fairfield on the Bay (sister community)
- Ample Community Parking
- On-Site Maintenance
- Adjacent to Bald Hill, Brookhaven Amphitheatre.
- Easy travel to Port Jefferson Harbor or Patchogue Village.
BRAND NEW INTERIORS! LUXURY RENTAL RESIDENCES FEATURING:
- Brand-New Tuscany Kitchen Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Residences with Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Granite Kitchen Floor!
- Brand-New Whirlpool Gold Series Stainless Steel Appliances:
- Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator With Through Door Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Oven
- Breakfast Bar
- Bonus Room
- Some with Two Baths
- Hi-Hat Lighting Throughout
- Wall-to-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Two-Tone Paint
- Central Air Conditioned
- Crown and Base Molding
- New 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Window Treatments
- Tuscany and Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fans in Dining Room and Living Room
- White Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Raised Panel Doors Throughout
- Ample Closet Space
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Floating Tuscany Bath Cabinet with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Granite Bath Vanitytop
- Lighted Mirror Cabinet
- Crema Marfil Thinweave Marble and Absolute Black Granite Bath
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Verticals on Sliding Glass Doors to Terrace
- Storage Space-select units
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $400 to be applied to first month’s rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$60 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$500 security deposit. Weight limit 45 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit.
- Utilities: Not included.
Pricing, policy, plans and dimensions subject to change without notice.
The free online css beautifier tool takes care of your dirty code and strips every unwanted
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Hills East At Farmingville offers:
Fairfield welcomes Fairfield Hills East to the Fairfield Properties family of communities!
Stylish and spacious Fairfield Hills East offers one, two and three bedroom floor plans featuring open kitchens with breakfast bars and washer/dryer and bonus room in every residence. You will fall in love with our brand new, modern and luxurious interior features! Our stunning absolute black granite countertops and auburn granite kitchen flooring paired with our Whirlpool Gold Series Stainless Steel Appliances together are incomparable!
High-hat lighting, tuscany and brushed nickel ceiling fans in dining room and living room, white ceiling fans in each bedroom, two-tone paint with our elegant crown molding all present a beautifully finished look. Our luxury baths are so relaxing and rich with the Crema Marfil thinweave marble and granite tile and flooring, frameless shower doors, rain showerhead, tuscan floating vanity with granite vanitytop, lighted mirror and moen faucet.
Enjoy private resident amenities: fitness center, sparkling swimming pool and the barbecue picnic areas to relax with family and friends, Other great aspects include 24/7 online rent payments and emergency maintenance service.
Contact your Leasing Agent for specific availability: email@example.com
We are located in Farmingville near the Bald Hill Monument and Brookhaven Amphitheater with easy access to I-495/Long Island Expressway, Route 83 North Ocean Avenue. It is super convenient to travel north to historic Port Jefferson and south to Patchogue Village from our location. Nearby we have lots of local shopping and dining on Route 25 and Route 83.
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.