Fairfield At Babylon Village
134 Park Avenue • Babylon, NY 11702 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-587-6096
Our one and two bedroom apartment homes with private entry. Featuring updated kitchen and bath with raised-panel cabinetry and modern appliances. Included: plush carpeting, air-conditioners, vertical window treatments and crown and base molding. Selected units have terrace. Heat, hot water and cooking gas are all included in the rent!
Fairfield Park At Babylon Village is in the heart of historic Babylon Village shopping district! Just a short walk to vibrant Main Street and Deer Park Avenue chock full of quaint shops and foodie fare. Near Argyle Park, local scenic docks and South shore beaches!
We are convenient to the Long Island Railroad-Babylon Station for that 60 minute commute to NYC! Southern State Parkway Exit 39S, Sunrise Highway and Route 231 are moments away. Just a short drive to Robert Moses Beaches or Jones Beach.
We offer an outstanding new Clubhouse with state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Laundry Center and Great Room with Party Kitchen!
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee-$35 per dog/$500 security deposit, $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Weight limit 40 lbs.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield At Babylon Village offers:
- Laundry Center
- Party Room
- Fitness Center
- Private Entry
- Paver Walkways
- Bluestone Entries
- Full-Length Glass Front Door
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cable Ready
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Ceiling Fan
- Hi-hat Lighting
- Crown & Base Molding
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Raised Panel Cabinetry. Some Tuscany-style
- Some With Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Some With Granite Countertops
- Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Updated Lighting